Definitely yes, even if i have to answer a series of questions like:
1. How many cups of coffee do you have a day?
Honestly… it depends of the day… usually three, but sometimes can be five or six. I know… is too much, but i love coffee!
2. What is your favourite caffeine delivery system?
3. What was your best cup of coffee?
Hmmm… It happen to say this almost every morning… The first is always the best!
4. What was your worst cup of coffee?
Well… I don’t like to remember it. Coffee with salt… made by myself. Was awful!😦
5. What does your favourite mug say?
Enjoy Life Now!
6. How do you take your coffee?
Black with one sugar (brown if it can).
7. When was your first cup?
In high school. Early, i know…
8. Have you ever gone on a coffee or tea date?
Somehow, i can say yes. It’s a way to meet a new person.
Was funny… like we have stayed at the table and we were talking face to face. For today, that was my last cup of coffee.
Pay it forward to:
Let’s enjoy a cup of coffee together!🙂